- This event has passed.
2019 GSA Executive Series – Automotive Software and Electronics
09 July 2019 @ 1:00 pm-7:45 pm
UltraSoC CSO Aileen Ryan is looking forward to attending the GSA Executive Series – Automotive Software and Electronics event – ‘How to navigate a dramatically changing environment’, which is taking place in Munich on 9th July 2019.
There will be top leaders of automotive OEMs, tier-1 suppliers, automotive semiconductor players and its related eco-system to discuss topical issues impacting the industry at this automotive-dedicated event.
Mapping the Landscape and Key Industry Trends
At this event we are convening automotive incumbents and attackers, suppliers and customers, traditional hardware players and embedded software companies. It will discuss how to navigate this dramatically changing environment and reap the benefits of the latest automotive software and electronics trends:
- How will the new vehicle software and electronic/electrical architecture evolve, and following what timeline?
- How will the automotive software and electronics market develop?
- How is the value-chain and value-pools impacted by autonomous driving, new sensors and electrification?
- What key segments will emerge in the automotive electronics and software market?
- What capabilities will be required to remain competitive in these areas?
- What are the main “known unknowns”?
For more information about the event, please visit the event website.
To book a meeting with Aileen during the event, please email email@example.com who would be pleased to arrange this.