UltraSoC Technologies is a start-up company developing the next generation of embedded debug and analytics for complex multi-processor core SoCs. We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic engineer who is passionate about developing high quality software to join our team. The primary function of this new role is to implement UltraSoC’s new software tools.
- The development of software in accordance with the company’s needs
- The construction of unit, integration tests and demonstrations for this software
- Documentation of software, possibly including user guides
Skills & requirements
- Excellent skills for software development using C++\C++11
- Knowledge and use of Python for scripting and testing
- Comfortable working in a multi-threaded system
- Comfortable working and developing for both Linux and Windows
- The role is open to candidates with a good university degree with a software background and any level of industrial experience
- The right to work in the UK
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy, please send your CV to HR@ultrasoc.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
We deal with a preferred list of appointed recruitment agencies only. Unsolicited CVs sent via agencies will be treated as direct applicants – no agency fees whatsoever will be payable for candidates introduced via unsolicited CVs.