Verification Engineer – Bristol or Cambridge
Do you have a curious mind?
Are you able to create and develop a test bench from scratch?
Are you motivated by working with an organisation that offers you autonomy?
Who are we:
UltraSoC is a pioneering developer of analytics and monitoring technology at the heart of the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today’s electronic products. Our embedded analytics technology allows product designers to add advanced cybersecurity, functional safety and performance tuning features; and it helps resolve critical issues such as increasing system complexity and ever-decreasing time-to-market.
What we are looking for:
As a fast growing, dynamic start-up we are currently looking to expand our verification team within our Cambridge and Bristol offices.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and developing testbenches for and checking the functionality of IP blocks
- Formulating and writing System Verilog coverage statements
- High proven competence with System Verilog and Verilog
- An active exposure to UVM or OVM environments
- Able and willing to get to the root of a test failure
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure in a fast-moving environment is essential
- Being a self-starter with a desire to solve problems is key
- Experience of RTL design
- Familiarity with SVA assertions or similar
- Hands on experience with Formal Verification techniques and tools
- Working knowledge of Verification Planning and Management methods
Working With Us:
We are a young, growth-stage company, proud of our technology and selling globally to many of the most respected and most exciting technology companies on the planet.
In a friendly supportive environment, with minimal corporate tedium, you will have as much responsibility as you can handle, with a lot of scope to make your mark and propose new ideas.
Things will be fast-moving, with new projects and new ideas on a constant basis: this will be exciting – and often demanding. We expect our people to be flexible and to “go the extra mile” in meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return, we treat people as grown-ups, who can be trusted with autonomy, share a desire to get things done and a willingness to work hard to make both us and our customers succeed. As part of that we offer flexible working hours, a work from home policy and flexibility on holidays. That includes family-friendly policies like letting engineers with kids adjust their working hours to suit school hours.
UltraSoC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other protected class.
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.